RESOLUTION #: SEN-03-18
TITLE: A Bill for $15 to $5
- Owen Flomberg, East Area Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Kaylee Sheppard, Senate Lobbyist/College of Arts and Sciences Senator [email@example.com]
- Joe Hall, Haslam College of Business Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Hannah Nelsen, West Area Senator [email@example.com]
- Sophia Rhoades, College of Arts and Sciences Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Katie Gouge, Off-Campus Senator [email@example.com]
- Emma Boyle, College of Social Work Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Gabriella Parker, Off Campus Senator [email@example.com]
- Molly Mays, College of Engineering Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Jake Tidwell, Off-Campus Senator [email@example.com]
- Maria Urias, Off-Campus Senator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Whereas, in order to print on university printers students must have money on their Volcard.
Whereas, if a student needs to upload money with a credit card online to their Volcard account in order to print on university printers they must upload a minimum of $15.00. 
Whereas, this $15.00 minimum upload can be detrimental to the financial stability of some students.
Whereas, if a student wants to refund from their Volcard, there is a $15.00 service fee. 
Be it hereby resolved, that the University of Tennessee, Knoxville lowers the minimum credit card upload amount from $15.00 to $5.00.
Be it hereby resolved, that the University of Tennessee lowers the Volcard refund service fee from $15.00 to $2.50.